Dawn of War Pattern Switcher
Author: IBBoard (Submitted by IBBoard)
Category: Miscellaneous (Dawn of War 1)
Version: 3.0.1 Size: 57KB
Description: All of the Dawn of War games allow users to override the default patterns (the areas that Primary, Secondary, Trim. Weapon and Eye colours are applied to) by putting your own .WTP or .RSH files in specific directories. This little utility allows you to control the patterns you import, instead of having to remember what you downloaded to where!
This version adds the configuration for the Dark Eldar and Sisters of Battle. The rewrite of configurations in v3.0 included provisional support for the Dawn of War: Soulstorm expansion pack before it was released, including the ability to add races through the configuration window, but this version now includes those configuration values for the new races without the user needing to change anything.
Note: this application requires the .Net framework v1.1 or compatible.
- Changes compared to 3.0:
- Included Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar in race mappings so that users didn't have to.
- Changes compared to 2.1.1:
- Removed separate DoW and DC mods and DC specific preferences
- Rewrote race listing to make use of folder mappings
- Changed "no file sets in race folder" behaviour to leave the tab if the race folder exists, as textures may be loaded. Tabs are still removed/not shown if the folder does not exist
- Added game EXE file names to the properties file so that Soulstorm support can be added before the game is released and then enabled with a simple properties change
- Minimised problems with display not updating quickly when refreshing pattern lists (especially for large numbers of patterns)
- New Features:
- Folder mappings to allow the tool to be used with Soulstorm (the third expansion pack) and mod compatability for any mod that stores its textures in SGA files
- Can now save and load different preference sets to allow multiple different setups rather than being restricted to a limited set (e.g. "DoW" and "DC")
- Added "Launch Soulstorm" button in preparation for the release of the game
- Bug Fixes:
- Made help window read only
File contents: Pattern Switcher and readme file.
Rating: 0.0 from 0 votes (0 comments)
Added: 19/10/2008 Downloads: 1514